Friday, November 8, 2013

Grady

Kent and I have been noticing that Grady says the funniest things. Here are some of them...

*When Griffin came over for Grady's birthday, Grady said, "This is our closet. This is our bathroom in case you need to go pee."

*When we were talking about Kate and me running the 5K, Grady asked, " Is Rilla's mommy going to try and beat you?" " No honey we're on the same team." "Oh, I know we can throw Rilla's mommy in the pond so you could beat her." ... Yikes we had to talk about that one.

*Grady and I were discussing marriage and he asked who he would marry. I told him he would have to pray about that. So he proceeds to lay down close his eyes wait a second or two and then tells me "There's a different Grace at the Philippines that I am going to marry." I guess time will tell.

*This week someone asked Grady where belly buttons came from and Grady quickly replied,
"California!"

*For some reason, Grady was licking our globe, not idea why, and Kent told him to stop because it was nasty and old. Grady asked how old. Kent said 10 to 15 years. To which Grady asked "Is that when the dinosaurs came?"

Some of his other funny sayings are, "Will that be a good idea." I'm going to throw this away."

I know these don't sound funny written out, but hilarious when he's saying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment