Thursday, June 27, 2013

Our Adventure Begins
    
      As word spreads about the path God is leading us in, I continue to hear "Wow, what an adventure." I believe that this is exactly what God is taking us on, a grand adventure. So on some advice of a dear friend, I decided that we needed to start a blog in order to keep everyone up to date on our Grand Adventure. I will be do my best to write several other posts about how we got to this point.
 
    However, for this first post, I'll leave you with a picture of our two kiddos, Grady and Grace. They are standing in front of the sign that really sealed the deal for us. When we decided to go to NTBI we knew we would need to sell our house. God gave us a huge confirmation when we sold it before it was even on the market. The story is pretty crazy and a reminder of how big our God is.
 
     
Grady and Grace give their big cheeser grins!

    
    So there it is, my first post. I've never had a blog before so I'm not exactly sure what to share and what would just be boring. So I hope that you'll stick with us as I learn the ins and outs of blogging.
 







4 comments:

  1. I am so excited to follow your journey and read your blog posts! Love that picture of your two adorable kids...and love that God orchestrated everything so far to enable you guys to go to NTBI. We love you and can't wait to hear how God works in your hearts over the next two years at NTBI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! So thankful that you started this - it'll help us stateside supporters understand your new adventure. Already looking forward to your next post!

    Great job on the Blog title, Kent - love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto, Brenda! So glad you are starting a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...didn't know you guys were going to NBTI! I'm excited to read along and follow your adventures:) Love watching God work through your family!!
    ~Sarah q

    ReplyDelete